Day 15

 Coming in on rounding the halfway mark.


Let's kick this off!

Q&A
Roasted Marshmallows or Roasted Chestnuts

    I never really developed a taste for chestnuts in any other form other than straight outta the shell. So it's always roasted marshmallows for me. Especially when squished into smores.

Movie Night Title

The Gate


    This dang movie freaked me out so bad as a kid. Of course, at the time, my uncle was removing a tree from his yard. That really did not help matters much at all. It took me almost 20 years to go back and rewatch it. Now it's pretty much a tradition to watch during the month.

    It's older movies like this that will give me ideas into what to build for next season. As it is, I am already getting a lot of plans going. But this year is still going to be out of this world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 14

Day 24