Day 14

 Officially two whole weeks done!


Just a tad over two weeks to go.


Q&A

Slasher or Psychological

    There are numerous genres within the horror category but it usually comes down to these topics. They both have their perks. But between them, I usually lean towards the psychological horror. Don't get me wrong, I do love the iconic slasher movies. However, I like not being able to predict what happens. Having a twist ending or red herrings throughout the films draws me into the story a lot more. Being a writer, and a very analytical mind, I usually end up working out the mystery fairly well. So for those that can keep me guessing, they tend to rank higher for me.


Movie Night Title

Waxwork II: Lost in Time


        This is another guilty pleasure. Apparently, I have a theme of Bruce Campbell and severed hands. It still remains one of my favorite movies just because it's not at all serious in nature, it has a superb cast, and there's an Edgar Allen Poe reference. So that's a win in my book.

    That actually gives me an idea for next years haunt theme. Who doesn't like a bit of literary theming. Guess you'll just have to keep an eye on Insta, to see what I'll do next.

Comments

  1. I'm not much of a slasher movie watcher, not seeing but feeling the horror through the sceen is much better for me ... or worse depending on the sounds at night ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 24