Day 25

 We are under a week


Almost there

Q&A

Carve Pumpkins or Make Pumpkin Pie

    This is actually an easy question for me. I am not a big fan of pumpkin flavor so when I bake, it's usually cookies and cupcakes. However, I love carving pumpkins every year. The number that I will carve will depend on how I feel that particular year and how much other things I have to do. I try to carve as close to Halloween as I can, just to preserve the freshness of the pumpkins. I don't want them to wilt too much before the big night. This year I am carving two pumpkins. Mainly because I have been doing so much other work and building props. I have also not even begun to look for ideas as to what I will carving. 

Movie Night Title

Dreamcatcher


    This pick is pretty much for the fact that I love Stephen King. I had started reading the book but got distracted with life and work. When I heard they were optioning the novel for the big screen, I had to finish it. So I binged the rest of the book to be ready for the movies release. I was really pleased with it except for one part. I wish they would have touched more on the bully because I felt that was a big plot point to cement all of the kids together. 


Comments

  1. Hello Ana. I am a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest in friends. I liked your pumpkine carving. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 41yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor with the l ove of Christt to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your family and friends also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2020. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 24

Day 30