Day 27

 The end is nigh


Q&A

Favorite Costume as a Kid

    I had two favorite costumes as a kid and I usually rotated them. I was Wonder Woman for a few years straight. This one has never changed, I was Wonder Woman again a couple years ago. My other pick was She-Ra. This was one of my all time favorites. Those two were in constant rotation as a kid. Now, as an adult, I try to rotate costumes each year being something new. I was Connor from Assassins Creed one year. Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, about three years ago. Yea... I'm sure you can see a theme emerging here. 

Movie Night Title

Shaun of the Dead


    I adore British movies and you can not go wrong with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost working together. So of course this is going to end up on my list of favorites as well as a Halloween tradition. Zombie flicks are very hit or miss with me. There's only so many ways that you can play on the dead rising. Plus, I'm one of the weird ones who always wants to see something new. Zombie baby... Thank you Z Nation. I think this film steps out of the zone of everyone being able to adapt very quickly to something like this happening. Not everyone is going to be able to go from office worker to badass zombie killer in 0.05 seconds. Although, being a vet tech, I am in better odds to be a badass zombie killer. I mean, the whole point of the job is to not get bit by anything. So, I'll get back to you on that one, when the zombies invade 2020. Cuz at this point, I'm really not going to be surprised if that happens, given how this year is going.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 24

Day 25

Day 30