Day 17

 It's getting closer



Q&A

Favorite Horror/Comedy Movie

    While the scary movies are always great, it's also good to laugh once in while. There's so many horror themed movies that provide a ton of laughs at the same time. So, which one is my favorite. For me it's, Tucker and Dale vs Evil. I am a fan of both Tyler Labine and Alan Tudyk. Being a Browncoat (Firefly fan) makes this so much better too because there is still a tiny bit of Wash poking through in Alan Tudyk's character. 

Movie Night Title

Tucker and Dale vs Evil

    Since we were already talking about Tucker and Dale, why don't we keep this train rolling. It's a perfect choice for tonight because, well, why not. It's funny and just the perfect blend of genres. 

    Given that I brought up the fact of being a Browncoat, I even brought that element into the haunt. One of my tombstones (which is still going through completion) is based on a well know quote from the show, Firefly. 


    Once I work out the logistics to produce the effect I want, there will be a blood pattern on the corner of the base. As if someone tripped and fell. This will probably be updated for next year though. As soon as I get my new miter saw, it will be a lot easier to build more in depth and detailed tombstones. So let's hope my letter to Santa arrives safely this year. 

    As always, stay up to date on the latest going ons in the haunt world and check out my Insta for all the pics and BTS fun.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 14

Day 24