Day 6

Almost a week down already.


Here we go, hang on to your socks.

Q&A

Favorite Fall Attire

    The changing season bringing colder weather is a love/hate relationship for me. I have Fibromyalgia so my joints freeze up and that just causes the arthritis to flare. But I love the air getting crisp and hinting for the first snowfall. I love snow. Just not snow on Halloween. Like last year. But with the colder days, I can break out my oversized sweatshirts and leggings. This is my go to fall and winter attire. I'm usually rocking my favorite Michigan State University sweatshirt and a plain black pair of leggings. Even my new employee is rocking the MSU spirit.


Dayton! Where are your pants!!

Movie Night Title

The Ghost and Mr. Chicken


    I have mentioned that I love old school horror, but I also love the comedic side to that genre. The family friendly spook genre. And with that, come this title. I adore Don Knotts and this one is one of my all time favorites. It's also one that I'll remember a certain line and feel the need to share that line, randomly, usually when I see Bonami products in stores.

    There's still a ton more to come, so hit that button. You know where it's at. It's over there, to your left. No, your other left. There you go. Now click it. You know you wanna.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 14

Day 24