Day 8

 Wow, we are rollin now.


Are y'all getting excited?

Q&A

Scariest Costume on ToT night

    We usually get a great combo of costumes on Trick or Treat, all the way from babies to teens. They are all so amazing. The scariest for me was a boy who dressed as Twisty the Clown. I don't like clowns, in fact they creep me right out. I have never liked them, even as a kid, I had a fear of them. Thank you, Stephen King. (Although to be honest, I had a fear of them from even before I read or even saw, It) So any clowns that show up are immediately the ones that send shiver up my spine. 

    I don't even use clowns in my decorations. I did concede that I may get one eventually. That time has yet to come.


Movie Night Title

Ghost Ship



    This has always been one of my favorites. The cast is superb and it plays on a trope of the 'voyage of the damned'. 

    We're just getting going, so don't forget to do your part and come back tomorrow. Also, don't forget to check out Insta for some behind the scene action that's going on. Thing are going to be springing up quick come the next few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 24

Day 14