Meet Bob's Girlfriend

*Meet Bob's Girlfriend*

    Say 'hi', Bob's Girlfriend

    She joined the team in 2016 or 2017. She was originally hired to play a cemetery escapee. Which basically means, she got thrown on top of the hedge and I called it a night. 

    This was good because she didn't have the same level of articulation or realism that Bob does. But she did do her job. 

*Fast Forward to 2020*

Look who got promoted!

    As I decided to expand, I began plotting my new attractions and sections. Bob's girlfriend was able to slide, I mean, get dumped into a new position, which even comes with a makeover. She is scheduled for a hair appointment soon and is already very excited about being able to show off her new look once October kicks into high gear. 

    So don't miss a minute of the action as this scene unfolds


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 24

Day 25

Day 30