Day 10

 Look at us already in the double digits!



Q&A

Favorite Pumpkin Carving

    I usually do several pumpkins each year. I usually do spiderwebs and bats intermixed with some tv or movie elements. I did a really cool Ghost Rider one year, as well as a Toothless.



       My favorite that I have personally carved would have to be a toss up between my sugar skull and my Cheshire Cat. 



Movie Night Title

Priest


    This is another one that I don't really consider Halloween horror but I still love it and the casting is fabulous. And I do love vampires. 

    Things are starting to come together this year and my sections are beginning to fill out. Even I don't know what will happen. It could be anything. So don't forget to come back tomorrow. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 24

Day 14