Day 11

 Here we are on another beautiful day



Q&A

Hot Cocoa or Tea

    When it starts getting cooler, I begin to make all my favorite comfort foods. I'm always cold so I like things to warm me up. I am not one for hot drinks except for coffee of course. But once fall kicks in and we start to see some of our early season snow, I will start the yearly hot cocoa fixins. This entails tiny marshmallows and depending on my mood, sprinkles or other candy toppers. 


Movie Night Title

Invisible Man



    I have brought up my love of the older classic horror movies and this is definitely one of those. It has been a while since I watched the original 1933 flick. However, I did recently watch the new 2020 movie but you miss the nostalgia of the old favorites.

    I really should work up an Invisible Man display in my haunt. Who knows, maybe it will become visible next season. I still have plenty of fun left in store for this year. Just check out Insta to see what is being unveiled recently.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 24

Day 14