Day 12

 Here we go


We're getting so close now!


Q&A

Favorite Horror Movie Scene

    This is a hard question to answer as I have a reigning tie for my favorite scene. And both of them are for horror/ horror comedy flicks. So the first is from Tucker and Dale vs Evil. I love the wood chipper scene. The response after is just perfect.


    

    My second pick is from Evil Dead 2. There is something hilarious about the hand taunting him back and him being so offended by it. It's the best.



Movie Night Title

Nightmare on Elm Street


    This is one of the staples of October viewing. It is one of the original slashers for me. Plus I'm a big fan of the older movies and this was the era of the slasher. Plus anything that played on the subconscious and the realm that we can't control, our dreams. 

    

                                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 24

Day 14