Day 13

 Almost two weeks into the month!


We're on such a roll.


Q&A

Favorite Remake

    Remakes are such a torrid topic and to have to choose a favorite one is difficult. There's always good parts and bad parts. The Evil Dead remake wasn't horrible but as someone with a lot invested in the originals, it missed the elements that made the original the cult classic that it is. But choosing a favorite, I would go with Thirteen Ghosts. I am a huge fan of the original 13 Ghosts from back in the 50s. But I still have to look at it as more of a stand alone film than a remake. While it did pull some of the original storyline, it branched out into areas that could have really been amazing had the whole darker realm been more detailed. Plus, bonus perk is that it has an actress from Army of Darkness. So same vein there.


Movie Night Title

Jason X


       This is one of my guilty pleasure favorite movies. I have my reasons and just one is I adore Kane Hodder. You can't get any better than that.

    I am still in the process of setting up my Evil Dead section of the haunt. But at least Dayton is already rocking the traditional digs of MSU. It will really come together more as things get situated and in place more.


    I have one section up and going, my body dump. Check it out over on Insta as well as keep up with any updates and first looks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 14

Day 24