Day 16

 Keep on a truckin!



Q&A

Blood Or Guts

    I'm not the queasy kind of chick so usually none of it bothers me. After all I have seen my fair share of both having been a vet tech. But after almost dying and having my own guts rearranged, it kind of brought out a bit of a phobia for me. I can't handle the thoughts of disemboweling. I will play up the gore but this year is more about the blood than the guts. 

Movie Night Title

House


    This is a huge favorite for me as it was one I grew up with. Even though it plays on my fear of mirrors at one point. That scene freaked me out so much as a kid that I've never been able to get over that fear. The only mirror I have in my house is in the bathroom, that's how much I hate them. But I still love the movie to death, it's a classic. I love William Katt too so there's that perk.

    One of my goals is being able to have a walk through section of my haunt where I can utilize some of the elements from this and my other favorite movies. But that will have to wait til I can get a bigger piece of property. Who knows that may come sooner, rather than later.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 24

Day 14