Day 18

 Here we go.



Scariest Movie As A Kid

    I have always been into scary books and movies. Even as a kid I would rather read Stephen King than the traditional childrens/young adult stuff. One movie traumatized me even to this day. But for this I will stick with a Stephen King movie that really did not seem to help my fear of clowns. It. I have never been a fan of clowns and this movie is exactly the embodiment of all that is wrong with clowns. I don't even have clowns in my haunt because I can't stand them. That may change eventually though as someone has told me I need to work past my fear. Yea. I don't think that will happen. So, if I do put a clown in my haunt, it can pole dance on the stop sign on the corner.

Movie Night Title

Creep


    This is going to be a new experience for me as I actually have not seen this before. I watch a lot of British stuff and am always a little uneasy about the Underground. I'm not a subway person at all. Living in a coal town, the only tunnels under me is a coal mine. Which is disturbing in and of itself. More so when you find out that the foundation of the house is cracking a little more each year. Eventually my house will be in the coal mine. Which would be a great piece of fiction for a novel. I may just have to write it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 24

Day 14