Day 19

 Rollin right along



Q&A

Favorite All Time Horror Movie

    It's so hard to pick a single favorite anything, right? Especially when there's so many options and genres. Plus, it can change depending on my mood. But I suppose if there's one that no matter how I feel, it will always comfort me, I would choose Evil Dead 2. The second one specifically because of the comedic elements. Ted Raimi as Henrietta as well. That will always make me giggle.

Movie Night Title

Poltergeist


    This is another new one for me. I grew up with the original set of movies and unfortunately didn't really age well. Already having been a Raimi girl, I have hope that this will be good. Also hoping that it keeps the same Raimi flare that we all know and love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 24

Day 25

Day 30