Day 20

Look at us now


Q&A

Ouija or Ghost Stories

    This is an easy one. I will take ghost stories over a Ouija board every time. Something about those boards just creep me out. I get a funky vibe from them. I've been around and seen and heard creepy shit. So I'm not keen on opening a doorway to those creepy things.


Movie Night Title 

Thirteen Ghosts and 13 Ghosts





    Now tonight is a double feature because these are one of my favorites. I absolutely adore the original movie but the remake works on it's own. Now I don't really consider this a full fledged remake. But you can't pass up the cast either. However, my favorite ghost will always be the lion and lion tamer. That is one thing the newer one can never get.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 24

Day 14