Day 21

 Can you believe how close we are now


Q&A

Worst Fear

    Wow, where do we start with worst fear. I don't have the traditional fears, such as my mom is claustrophobic. My dad had a fear of heights. I used to have arachnophobia but that eventually evolved to an appreciation as long as they are not hanging out and chillin on me. I will actually freak out more over their webs than the actual spider. I can not stand the feeling of spider webs. I will scream, drop to the ground, and freeze. Usually all of those while crying frantically. But even at that, I don't consider it an actual fear for myself because I can push through eventually. I will take a stick and wave it all in front of me as I walk. I know the beauty in spider webs as a photographer who shoots spiders and their webs. Now don't get me wrong, I do have a few phobias. Telephobia, coulrophobia, ommetaphobia, and Enochlophobia. But my worst fear are mirrors. There's so many variations of this phobia that labeling a specific 'phobia' is difficult. I hate mirrors. I have only one mirror in my home. But the fear stems from an unease with the energy that they put off. I always feel creeped out and like something is behind me or I'm going to see something else besides me in the room. Of course, the movie House, and others that use mirrors as portals sure don't help that fear.

Movie Night Title

House 2: The Second Story


    Once again, we get a guilty pleasure. I can't help but love this movie. It's got good comedy, great cast, and I want a puppipillar now. 

    I am already working on next years haunt sections and themes. One section will be reserved for fears and phobias. I don't have a whole lot of details because of focusing on this year. And the battling of cold weather and uncooperative spider web decorations. That section should be done by the end of the week, so pop on over to Insta to see the latest. I know, I know, it's cold and rainy so current work is slugging along. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 24

Day 14