Day 22

Holy cow


Single digits now!!

Q&A

Favorite Horror TV Show

    I have always been a fan of the genre television shows. From Tales from the Crypt, Masters of Horror, Night Gallery, and so on. But choosing a favorite in this one is pretty easy. The fact that I have always been an Evil Dead and Raimi brothers fan, I will always go for them bringing back Ashley J. Williams. So of course, Ash vs Evil Dead is always going to be number one.

Movie Night Title

Cabin in the Woods


    This is one of my top films just because I adore Joss Whedon and well who doesn't love a bit of comedy, Evil Dead references, and a pinch of Lovecraft. This movie is one of the inspiration fuel for upcoming haunt plans. So I may never run outta ideas in the future.

    So what is in store for the haunt this year. Well, the final purchase for the pumpkin display has been made. Pumpkins have been purchased. The spider webbing (hopefully) will be going up today as long as it behaves. 


    There's only been one setback. Dayton has decided that it's going to be too cold outside for him to work his spot in the Evil Dead section. Honestly, I think it's just because he liked his queue spot better. He is currently watching out the picture window. He seems to like being able to watch people walking or driving by. So in the spirit of the holidays, and the fact that I still haven't bought him any pants, he may just stay in the window this year. I will be auditioning more helpers for next year as I have a few ideas percolating in my brain. I will be working on crafting some new wings for my dragon too. He's been a bit passive aggressive about his wings wearing down over the years. 

    So that's the current plans and as always I will be posting behind the scene stuff over on Insta, so, you know what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 24

Day 14