Day 26

 It's within reach!



Q&A

Favorite Halloween Candy

    I am all for candy and have a huge sweet tooth. I'm always worried every year when I buy candy for the kids, that it won't make it to Halloween. So candy is usually a last minute purchase. Either that or I end up with a ton of bags because I know I'm going to eat it. There's only one rule in my house about candy. Touch my Reese's Cups and we will have problems. I buy bags of them for myself to try and deter myself from eating the kids candy. 

Movie Night Title

Rocky Horror Picture Show


    This is a tradition in my house. It's one that I watch every year. I absolutely love it. One year I will eventually bake lip shaped cookies for the event.
    I actually have not baked this year, or in fact last year either. With my health being in the crapper last year, I wasn't up to it. This year, I was hoping to get to bake something but time has not been my friend. And now, with all the heavy work and push to get the bigger projects done before the cold weather set in, my Fibromyalgia has determined I am done. I still have stuff to do and two pumpkins to carve so who knows what these next few days will bring.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 24

Day 25

Day 30