Day 28

 Only a few more days


Q&A

Go to bed Early or Stay up Late

    I used to be able to stay up late all the time. I was the picture image of a night owl, with midnight being my earliest bedtime. It seemed to work best as a writer, since my best inspiration and work came between midnight and three am. I am pretty sure I can thank NaNoWriMo for that schedule. It seems that now I have lost my ability to stay up late. I have to keep to a medication routine since I have a pet on insulin. I also am an early riser so sleep and coffee are my friends.

Movie Night Title

Evil Dead



    This begins my traditional marathoning of everything Evil Dead. Starting with the movies and bingeing the tv show. There is never a year that I will miss this opportunity. Especially this year since my Evil Dead section of the haunt did not fully come to fruition. However, things worked out amazing as is and now I know what I want to do and buy/build for next year. Gotta start somewhere right? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 14

Day 24