Day 29

 It's coming...



Q&A

Trick or Treat or Scary Movies

    How is this one even a question? There is no choice. Both. Both is good. Honestly, both is true. Being the Halloween house in my teeny town, I always do the handing out of candy for Trick or Treaters. Every year the number of kids goes up as word gets around. Except for last year. Last year it snowed and things got delayed and it still ended up cold and rainy for Trick or Treat night. This year though, things could go either way. I haven't really seen any word come down about Trick or Treat yet so I'm still planning things as if they will be going forward. But, once Trick or Treat ends, it's upstairs for me for scary movies all night long.

Movie Night Title

Evil Dead 2



    We're keeping the Evil Dead train rolling through. I guess because I still feel a little guilty that things didn't go as planned for the haunt. But there's always next season. Since it will be even bigger and of course, better.

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 24

Day 25

Day 30