Day 7

 Here we are, a week down.


WOw, that first week went so quick.


Q&A

Favorite Old School Monster

    This is such a hard question to answer because each one had their own charm to it. Each actor was brilliantly cast for the role. I am fond of vampires so Bela Lugosi was an important figure. But in all honesty, the ones that stick out more were in a different category. So if I have to pick one it would be Claude Rains as the Invisible Man.


    I chose this because not only am I a fan of H. G. Wells, but also because it's so close to the border of science fiction vs science fact. I majored in science (albeit Environmental Science) but I minored in Biological Science. So the aspect of this movie reminds me very much of the Philadelphia Experiment. The plausibility that something could be rendered mad or in the invisible mans case, psychotic, could be based in science fact. And that is what the psychological thrill is all about.

Movie Night Title 

Zombieland 2: Double Tap


      This will be the first one one the list that I have yet to see. I love the old zombie movies so I would be willing to bet that this will be just as good as the first movie.

    So what's in store for the second week? I have no clue but it can only get better from here. Besides, Bob our mascot has officially graced his position for the year. However, he still has a card up his sleeve. If he wore sleeves, that is.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 24

Day 14