Day 9

 Welcome to another day!


Let's jump right in.

Q&A

Clowns or Dolls

    This is an interesting quandary as the fact that I nave a fear of clowns already. But dolls don't really give me much sense of safety either. Which is quite hilarious if you know that I collect special edition Barbies. While any clown at all is creepy and will get punted as far as I possibly can, dolls are on a slightly lesser fear scale. Vintage dolls are creepy just because you never know the history. With my luck, I would end up with a cursed doll. No thank you. So to answer which I would prefer, I think I'll just go with neither. Yea, neither is good.


Movie Night Title

Blade Trinity



    So, this one is a guilty pleasure. While it's not really a Halloween movie, it is still something that I just can't get though the month without. I'm a sucker for it every time.

    We are just getting going so don't forget to come back for more. Check out Insta for the latest that is going out. Things are starting to really show up now and find their homes.

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25

Day 24

Day 14